Hello everyone, I have noticed some videos with “mohawk” in the titles while scrolling looking for new hair styles to challenge myself. I finally clicked on one the other day and I fell IN LOVE! This mohawk pull through braid sold me.
I love how much volume there is. I also really love the uniqueness of the hairstyle in general. It is so different and really makes a statement! What are your thoughts on the mohawk pull through braid?
I hope you enjoy my tutorial!
When I finished Mackenzie’s we couldn’t help but giggle as it kind of reminded us of a little dinosaur!
My critical reflections:
- should have tried to change the angles at some points as my hands are in the way
- maybe had someone videoing for me
- should have spoke louder as some parts I am hard to hear
- not use my teeth to pull the elastic open, gross
- made the elastics less visible
- overall, the hair style is beautiful
- I am happy with how it turned out for my first try!
Is there any other feedback you can give me to help improve for my next video? I would greatly appreciate it!